Re: Is there any way this discussion group can label the messages wit h [SILUG] - {original subject title}

Almost every list I subscribe to adds something that the gentleman
requests.  Whether or not Outlook sucks is not the topic of debate.
However, I do believe the request is within reason.  It at leasts give
those of us that do not sort their emails a heads up as to which list
they'll be posting to.

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Matt Wehland wrote:

> At 07:14 AM 10/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >I use outlook to organize my email but I find it very difficult to
> >consolidate all SILUG messages coming in.  Is it possible to add a [SILUG]
> >tag making it easier to do a find on.
>
> Gack!
> Your kidding right?
>
> If not have you heard of filters, use another mail client if necessary,
> preferably another OS.

Sean...

Everything you know is wrong,
Just forget the words and sing along.    --Weird Al