mail etiquette (was Re: linux cert q)

Chester said:
> Also, would the rest of you be so kind as to put the new parts of your
> messages at the top rather than the bottom, so that I don't have to
> scroll down to read what's new?  Thanks.

A long time ago, everybody responded *after* the appropriate quote
from the mail (or news post) they were responding to...

At this point, I don't really care whether people respond before or
after whatever they quote, but *please* at least trim down what you
are quoting.  It's ridiculous to post a one-line reply with a hundred
quoted lines.

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.