Unix sysadmin job

Hey guys. There is a job opening for a Digital Unix sysadmin with
Energizer here in St Louis. If anyone's interested, please let me know.

Also, if anyone's interested in technical writing, there's a possibility
for a tech writing job as well.

--Kara

<!-- quoted mail starts here -->
Kara,
Hi, How are things going?  I am emailing because we have a direct
placement position at Energizer (young environment, business casual) for
a Unix Administrator.  Its location is downtown, relatively close to Union
Station, but will be moving to Chesterfield in a year.  I wanted to tell
you a little about it to see if you possibly knew of someone that would
be interested in the position.

JOB DESCRIPTION:  Looking for an individual with solid DIGITAL/VAX
Admin. experience (must have solid admin exp).  You will spend two weeks
"on call" and one month "not on call".  Will be doing SAP support, with
very little customer interaction.  Will be supporting 25 servers at
most.

Also, do you have any experience with HTML or web server admin.  We have
another possible technical writing position for a CIW Master
Administrator Certification.  What do you think?  It goes until January.