Re: linux cert q

I might be interested if it's in Carbondale.  It would depend on if it
conflicted with my work schedule.

Also, would the rest of you be so kind as to put the new parts of your
messages at the top rather than the bottom, so that I don't have to
scroll down to read what's new?  Thanks.

<http://www.cs.siu.edu/~langin>             <mailto:chester@langin.com>
The statement "Any statement is either a paradox or it isn't" is false.