Interested in Book references?

Hi everyone,

If any of you are interested in working on a Linux book project, please
let me know. I'm asked on a weekly basis for references of people who
might be interested or capable of editing, writing, co-authoring,
contributing, etc for various Linux, Unix, and Open Source topic books
from various publishers.

If this is something you might like to do for experience (don't fret,
you're a better writer than you realize ;) please let me know :)

- Kara