Get paid for watching your favorite TV shows

Title: Get Paid For Watching TV

EWTN

TV Land

HGTV

Comedy Channel

The History Channel

TBS

The Travel Channel

TNT

America's Voice

NICK AT NITE

NICKELODEAN

The Family Channel

The History Channel

 Headline News

CNBC

Court TV

Get paid for watching T.V........

How would you like to make $200, $300, and even $500 or more a week watching TV in your spare time? With today's advancements in television and the media, there is an opportunity to make money in the comfort of your own home. How much you can make depends on how much time you put in each week, watching some of your favorite TV shows.

A TRULY AMAZING OPPORTUNITY

Our company, Hollender Media Consulting, is one of the oldest and largest consulting companies of this type. With a growing number of television, cable, satellite systems and other media sources around, there is a greater need for someone to "monitor" its programs. Companies around the world use this medium to service their customers and many need someone like you to help maintain the quality of what's being viewed by the public. This is where you as a "TV monitor" come in, whose job is to relax in front of a television set and watch some favorite TV shows. Afterwards, just list the findings and send it directly to the paying companies, all from the ease and comfort of home. I will tell you how to contact these companies and where to find them. .....We're almost full of all the people we need. So hurry and get your copy so you'll know who to contact. Step by step instructions included. All you'll need is here, phone numbers addresses and more. You may work for several companies for a bigger income. Believe me, it's well worth the money.

"HOW TO GET PAID FOR WATCHING TV", is truly remarkable. It will fling open the doors of a rich, new opportunity for you. At only $19.95, plus S&H, this new revealing package is not expensive, just vital if you would like to start getting paid for something you already do - watch TV!

WHAT COULD BE EASIER?

If you are sincerely interested in making money watching TV, I will send you a special "Getting Paid To Watch TV Package" to get you started immediately! You'll discover all that's needed to make extra money and turn it into a lifetime income.

If you are dependable and interested in earning a good income at home, then you may be just the person for this opportunity. If you are willing to follow simple instructions, then I invite you to take full advantage of this new opportunity in television. You set your own schedule. You decide when to watch TV. And you can quit any time you want. You call the shots as an independent "TV monitor."

GET WITH THE (TV) PROGRAM

As a "TV monitor", you'll put your TV to work. To start your workday, grab some popcorn and turn on the TV to the channels you watch most. Re-live that special feeling watching shows you grew up with and create new ones with the current favorites. Involve your family. Enjoy this special time with them for as long as you like. How long you spend watching is entirely up to you. But be advised, as more programs come into the scene, so will your opportunity to make more money.
To receive your complete "Getting Paid To Watch TV Package" we ask for a one-time fee of only $19.95 plus S&H. Once we receive your payment, we will rush you the complete package so you can experience how truly amazing it is. To guarantee your success, we have included all the confidential secrets of "Getting Paid To Watch TV" and a special FREE bonus. You'll find everything you need to know and it's 100% guaranteed!

NO-RISK SUCCESS GUARANTEE
If after 15 days of putting the package to use, you are not convinced that this opportunity offers everything we have said, then simply return the package in good condition for a prompt refund of the $19.95 you paid. And you can keep the exciting bonus offered as a free gift, just for trying. Send for your package today.

You have nothing to lose; so order now
your opportunity awaits.

P.S. So get yours now, while there's still time. Others who reply later may miss out on this important opportunity. Just think how you and your family can profit from this package. Cash coming in everyday. We will include this valuable free gift with your package just for looking over our program and it's yours to keep even if you return     our system for any reason.

Hollender Media Consulting

You Are Visitor Number 6617

Headline News

TNN