Re: meeting next week?

>I have a haul, so probably 7, maybe 6:30...  (I could probably duck
>out of work a little early.  That, or I could get Harry to give me
>directions for going through Chester...)

South on I55 to St. Mary exit on route Z (two exits past St. Genevieve) (BEWARE:
there is another route Z exit closer to Arnold) Turn left and take Z to 61. Turn
left again and go a very short way and turn right on H (btw, if the windows are
down you might want to roll them up 'till ya pass the hog farm) take H to 51
(the road T's here) and turn left again. That will get you to the bridge (btw
usually find the cheepest gas right there, last week was $1.25!)  Cross the
bridge and take the first right, just past the Popeye statue.  This is the truck
bypass and circles around to a stop sign. Turn left again and go along the
river, past the grain loading facility, cross the track and eventually wind up
at Route 3.  You will probably recognize the route.  Turn right on Rt3 and go to
149.  That should bring you into Murphysboro. (don't forget to say HI to Dan on
the way through ;-)  )

Harry Treece
Information Technology
Southern Illinois University  - Carbondale