Re: meeting next week?

I'm down for that.  Location?  Pagliai's Pizza (I probably misspelled
that, but you guys know what I mean) would be my choice :D Isn't the first
Monday of every month the same as the 2600 meetings in Saint Louis *grin*

Koree
Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.