meeting next week?

How's a meeting somewhere in Carbondale on Monday to discuss plans &
stuff sound?  (Suggestions for location, preferably with food and
adult beverages, are welcome.  :)

BTW, right now I'm leaning toward having meetings on the first Monday
of each month.  So far, I only know of one person who has a scheduling
problem with that.  (Unfortunately, I have my own scheduling
problems...  :-/  Still, other suggestions are welcome.)  Oh, and for
that one person (you know who you are), I'm *really* sorry, but
Mondays are currently wide open on my schedule, since that's when
meetings used to always be...

(618)398-7320             | Meetings announced on silug-announce@silug.org
Steven Pritchard          | http://www.silug.org/ for more info