Re: SAMBA

Hmmm....  we run into these problems as well.

You may have to reinstall the client NIC, maybe even install NETBIOS.

Tony Zafiropoulos
CTiTEK.com
Office: 314-726-5080
Fax:    314-726-5085
Cell:   314-504-3974
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943