Re: DUP Packets

DUP.....

Isn't that Homer's famous 'Ooops' comment?

Ok, you can now return to your regularly scheduled programming :).

Tony Zafiropoulos
CTiTEK.com
Office: 314-726-5080
Fax:    314-726-5085
Cell:   314-504-3974
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943