The Western Web Newsletter

THE WESTERN WEB WEEKLY NEWS LETTER
Serving Over 75,000 Recipients

The Western Web continues to grow and your patronage is greatly appreciated.

The Western Web now has over 1500 new classified ads.  You can now add
pictures,video and audio for free with your free ad. It is easy to do and with our
automated system these ads are posted immediately.  To place an ad go to:

http://www.westernwebclassified.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi

Be sure to check out our search engine.  We have over 1700 links to western
lifestyles with categories for Art, Auto Racing, Dogs, Fishing, Gifts, Horses,
Hunting,Livestock, Model Horses, Rodeo, Tractors, Trailers, Truck, Western
Furniture,Western Lifestyles and Western Wear.  All of the listed categories
also have many subcategories to meet all your personal needs.  You can go
to the site and add a link to your site free.  It is easy and your site will be
posted in a timely manner.

For all of you who have posted your Internet Sites go to our search engine
to make sure your site has been posted and the links are correct.  Take care
when typing your web address.  We test all sites before posting, if the link
is not good, they are not posted. If your site has not been posted
please resubmit.  You can access the Search Engine from The Western Web
home page or http://www.searchthewesternweb.com
To add your link, select a category and necessary subcategories. Click on
Add-a-listing and post you link. It is easy and free.

Now, take a look at our upgraded message board:
http://www.westernmessageboard.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
Many new groupings have been added.

You can check prices on Logo or Banner advertising at:
http://www.thewesternweb.com/Advertising/Advertising.htm

For you convenience, there are links to these sites and more, from The
Western Web Home Page.

Thank You,
http://www.thewesternweb.com

If you receive this message in error or want us to remove you from our newsletter of mailing list, please reply to this email address with the word "Remove" in the subject line.