Re: Mail Virtual users

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Steven Pritchard wrote:

> in aliases.  At the very least, I *know* you can do
>
>     null:	"|cat > /dev/null"

At a minimum you could at least try

null:	"| /dev/null"

I cannot think of a reason why that would not work.  Then again, I don't
normally send mail to the bit bucket.

Oh yeah, dont forget to type (run) newaliases after you make a change the
/etc/aliases file.  Of course, you could also restart sendmail, but that
is taking a sledgehammer to a screw.

Sean...

Everything you know is wrong,
Just forget the words and sing along.    --Weird Al