Re: some ideas...

Kara Pritchard said:
> There's another group here in Fairview Heights (one hour west of Mt
> Vernon). They've been working off and on for years to get active. We've
> talked to them about being SILUG-W(est) and there's been interest.

It's official now...  There will be a SILUG meeting in Fairview
Heights on the third Tuesday of every month starting next month.  The
people on the old MVLUG mailing list will be migrated over to the
SILUG lists in the next few days, and www.mvlug.org will redirect to
www.silug.org as soon as I get the site updated...

I'll let everyone know as soon as we've merged the lists.  :-)

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month