Re: some ideas...

This sounds like a great idea.  I am somewhat interested in the Fairview
Heights; it as actually closer (my a small amount) than Carbondale.

The NURL (RendLake) group never did quite take off; we were unsuccessful at
attracting any new members;  Our meetings have become dinner meetings at the
Salem Denny's with about 6 or 7 attending.