DNS Troubles

Does anyone have any idea what this might mean?

This is the error that I get when I do a dig on one of our domains from a
remote DNS server.  This domain is the ONLY domain that is being fed by my
DNS servers that does not resolve anywhere else on the Internet.  The
InterNIC reg looks up to date, and should not expire until March of next
year.  Does anyone have any idea what NXDOMAIN is?  The man page, and my
DNS and BIND book, neither one have this information.  TIA.

Koree
Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.