Tonight LIVE: Farewell Arne >> on The Linux(r) Show!! (fwd)

Doesn't it kinda strike you as funny that "The Linux Show" would send its
email using Outlook Express?

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.

Tonight LIVE: Farewell Arne >> on The Linux(r) Show!!
Tonight LIVE on www.thelinuxshow.com

At 6pm pst, 7pm rmt, 8pm cst, 9pm east and 1am GMT
Kevin, Arne, Jeff, PJ and Doc Searls (of the Linux Journal) have a
fun show lined up
tonight on The Linux(r) Show!!

In Segment One- News: As usual we will be covering the hot linux news
of the week.

In Segment Two- Arne Flones Last Show: Join us tonight as we say goodbye to
Arne Flones. Arne joined the TLS team last summer and is taking a new
position ith a major Linux Vendor. Because of that transition, Arne will be
leaving the show (at least for a while). We will be discussing all of Arne's
favorite stories of the last year. If you would like to joining us saying by
to our buddy Arne, please email jeff@thelinuxshow.com and we will send you
the details.

In Segment Three- LinuxFest 2000: Join us for a discussion of the events
leading up to the June Linux conference in Kansas City. Listeners of The
Linux Show can sign up for this conference for a special discounted price.
And of course the expo is free

Remember tune in at 6pm pst, 7pm rmt, 8pm cst, 9pm east and 1am GMT.

catch the Linux show at www.thelinuxshow.com