Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:24:10 CDT
From: Brian Kuhn <puck3427@hotmail.com>
To: info@silug.org
Subject: Linux user group

Just moved down here from Texas, and was told that there was a group meeting
in Mt. Vernon.  Have a lot of questions to ask.  My e-mail is
puck3427@hotmail.com and my phone number is 1-618-643-3057 (McLeansboro)

I hang out up at DP computers all of the time.  I would love to learn more
about this wonderful operating system (and installing on a laptop soon, I
hope).  Get in touch.

Sincerely,

Brian Kuhn