Re: Newbie Install

I have been messing around with vmware and I cant seem to get it to boot
from CDRom or Floppy.  Do I have to do something special.  Ive set the
vmware bios to boot from cdrom first then floppy.  Ive also done vice versa.
  Im running Win 98 & RDHat 6.1 on two separate disk drives.  Your help will
be most appreciated.

Elias