Re: Cdrecord

For security reasons (someone could create a replacement 'rm' command
and install it in your working directory, etc.), the working directory
is not normally in the path.  You can enter:

	PATH=$PATH:./; export PATH

to put the current working directory in the path if you're using bash.
Alternatively, you can enter a ./ in front of the name of the program
you want to run (i.e.: ./cdrecord).

--Walker