Re: Visit www.markojan.co.yu (fwd)

Sean /The RIMBoy/ said:
> Is there anything anyone can do or is willing to do about this?  I know I
> could just ignore it, but they are spamming the list.  This does make the
> 2nd or 3rd email that has come thru them on this list.

I apologize.  Procmail was filtering those mails out for me.  (Note
the odd lack of a To header.)  I see now that there have been several
mails from these idiots (after checking the folder where I have
procmail drop apparent spam).  I've banned the network that these
spammers are using, so there won't be any more mail from them coming
to the list.

Any time you guys see something like this, feel free to let me know.
Apparently a lot of this sort of thing is slipping by me...

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month