Re: Sendmail and Mail Relays

What flavor of linux, and more specifically, what version of Sendmail?
(8.9.x 8.6.x, etc).  If you can provide more info we might be able to get
you through this one (without the nasties of paying someone).

BTW have you tried contacting the abuse dept @ AOL.  I know, AOL stinks,
but it is still a shot.  You might also try blocking connections to the
mail port via firewall rules.  (like deny any connection attempts from
AOL)  Just some food for thought.

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, KoReE wrote:
> Okay, I've had it.  I've been fighting with sendmail 8, trying to make it
> refuse mail relays, and I can't get it to work.  I'm being used as a mail
> relay whore by an AOL user nightly.  I am willing to pay a small (and I
> mean very small) fee, and, buy dinner for anyone that might be willing to
> help me with this.  I'm running sendmail 8.  Any help is greatly
> appreciated.  Please reply to koree@ameth.org.  Thanks!

Sean...

Everything you know is wrong,
Just forget the words and sing along.    --Weird Al