Re: fat32 partition curiosity

Darin Kelkhoff said:
> 	i have a laptop that i duel boot because of a wonderful win modem.

That's nothing a few bucks couldn't fix...  :-)  (PCMCIA modems are
cheap.)

> anyway, my problem is when i mount my windows partition out of linux (redhat
> 6.0, 2.2.5) and create files on it, i can not see or use those files out of
> windows.  i can see them in linux, and i can see my files created out of
> windows in linux, but i cant see files created out of linux in windows.

Two wild guesses...  First, is it possible that somehow they are being
created hidden?  Second, maybe it's a kernel bug...  Red Hat 6.1 is
out now.  (Of course, you can upgrade just the kernel by hand, or by
getting the RH 6.1 kernel rpm(s).)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month