Linux RAM Problem

I am running Linux Mandrake 6.0
Originally I was running it on a Standard Pentium 200 MMX with 96 megs of
RAM, and it recognized all of my RAM without any troubles.

I just upgraded my machine to a PII 400 with 64 MB of PC100 RAM, using a
Super Micro Mainboard. I reinstalled Linux as some problems had resulted
after the upgrade.
Once it was all installed and back to normal, Linux was reporting that
I had 63 MB of RAM with the original 64.. after installing this new 64 MB
chip, it said I had 65 MB of RAM instead of 128.
When I boot into windows, windows recognizes it as being 128 MB of RAM, as
does the BIOS, and no problems or errors are reported.

I even tried other RAM chips thinking maybe something was wrong with this
RAM, but still had the same result.

The Motherboard is said to be FUlly Linux Compliant, and works well, with
the
exception of the RAM problem.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,