Re: sendmail and anti-relay

KoReE said:
> I just installed sendmail 8.9.3, and I'm wanting to enable it to NOT relay
> mail for other hosts.  Does anyone have an m4 file, or a sample .cf file
> for this?  This is a source install of sendmail.  I tried a redhat .cf
> file, which worked fine, except I got some mailer errors on some mail
> lists that I run.  Anyone have any suggestions?  tia

I wonder if you need something like

    define(`confDONT_BLAME_SENDMAIL', `GroupWritableDirPathSafe,GroupWritableIncludeFileSafe')dnl

in your m4 file.  (The majordomo files directories are group writable
the way I have it set up...)

Koree: Email me if you want the .mc that I'm using on web1.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month