CGI question

I've got a Unixware 7.1 box running Netscape Fastrack server and I'm
running a shopping cart perl cgi script.  I am trying to utilize the
CGI.pm and I have the following line:

    print $pg->img('../images/logo.jpg');

Question: No matter where I try to locate the graphics, I cannot get
them to load from scripts running in the cg-bin directory.  I moved the
graphics to the server root, cgi-bin, etc... -can't get it to work.
Everything else works.  I don't think it's rights or ownership [which I
have changed].  Is this the correct tag?

--
  Robert Threet
  http://www.evansville.net/~rthreet/