what do you do if...

...You've removed a floppy that was mounted and now it won't let you
unmount it (even if you put the disk back in).  And, no, I'm not "in"
the mount point directory even though it says "device /floppy is busy".

I usually reboot but I figured you guys might know a better way.

--
Robert Threet			Let others praise ancient times;
Chief Technology Officer	I am glad I was born in these.