Linux Journal article by Mark

I just finished my morning reading session (after being locked out of my
house by a roommate, but that's another story), and was perusing Linux
journal.  Finished an article on Linux device driver book review and whose
smiling mug (and what a smile) is pictured at the bottom of it, but Mark
Bishop.  Way to go Mark (if your still reading this).
The article is in Linux Journal September 1999, p. 48.  They have the info
that he graduated and moved to Tampa, pretty up to date for a printed rag.

Matt Wehland