Re: Performance Tuning under Linux?

BTW,

To those of you who don't know, I'm working on the LUG portion of
linux.com as a LUG site manager. Anyone interested in helping out with the
LUG stuff (see linux.com/lug), I have a *lot* of new stuff in the works
and would be happy to talk to you about it.. Interested in working on
another part of the project? Let me know, and I'll connect you to the
right people there too :)

Kara Pritchard
Linux Users of Central Illinois
(217)698-1694