Re: Meeting

This will be my last meeting in SILUG forever.  Rich will be taking it
over.  Since I've just graduated I'm heading to Florida where the jobs are
more frequent and where they pay 3x more.  I've got a victorian house 1
block off the bay (I'm going to Tampa) which I'm sharing with my lawyer
friend and my mechcanical engineering friend.