Re: FreeBSD 4.4

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Threet <rthreet@cstonesystems.com>
To: <silug-discuss@silug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 1999 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: FreeBSD 4.4

> Dah!  Niminoga!

Interesno. Ya ne znal, chto ect' lyudi v Yuzhnom Illinojse, kotoryye znayut
russkij yazyk...

> Not there yet.  I am hoping it will simplify the process already having
> the correct fonts in place.
>
> I've never used xrus.  Cool.  I'll watch for it.

Xrus is pretty spiffy - you hit both shift keys at once to switch from
Russian to English mode and back. As I recall, it was really simple to
install once you had the fonts installed, but I had lots of trouble finding
and installing fonts too.

Chris