Linux Expo

I just got back this morning and I have a bunch of stuff to give away.

I have a copy of Civ II for Linux ($50) value.  Loki Entertainment was
selling them at the Expo but they were kind enough to donate one a copy to
the LUG.

I have a slew of SuSE 6.1 CDs.  I was able to talk to a SuSE rep and she
said she would send us more stuff next week.

I have an actual 'redhat' Redhat hat to give away.

Let's see...oh I have a box of the latest Linux Journal as well.  I talked
to them about getting some more squares (the Linux inside squares) and
they told me they would try and get me some.

I got a really nice T-shirt from LJ.  I'm not giving this one away. :P

I have a bunch of literature as well.  It was pretty exciting time.  I got
to talk on the radio about my company's new products that are coming out
and Maddog took a pic of me in the radio booth.  Somehow I thought it was
backwards as that I should have been taking a pic of him.  I ran into Mr.
Beckard of Ethernet driver fame.  I was at a booth and I looked over my
shoulder to see Tim O'Reilly standing behind me.  The talks weren't as
technical as I thought they were going to be.  I was a little disapointed
with them.  I went to 3 of them and by far the Real Time Linux (RTLinux)
was the most interesting.  Anyway, more later after I recover.