Re: Linux Expo & Linus

I don't see him either.. so either no, he's not, or it's going to be a
suprise.

It wouldn't suprise me if he wasn't there.  There are many other
conferences and things that he's been attending.. and her really *should*
spend *some* time at work ;)  He was just in Chicago a couple weeks ago,
for instance.

Kara Pritchard
Linux Users of Central Illinois
(217)698-1694