Re: Comdex

If you'd even thought about spending the $100 at the door, think about
spending the $150, because the $150 will get you into all the Linux Summit
Conferences for both days.  The $100 will not.

If you knew what time you'd be up there, I could almost coordinate meeting
you at the door with one of these pass forms..  But that would be hard to
coordinate.. but still an optionn.

-Kara