Re: Comdex

Register on-line with the customer code 7496 if you can, and then try to
get a printed response to take with you when you get there.  Otherwise,
I'd have to mail you this form or something, ad we don't have time to get
it to you.  I'm still getting mail from ZDnet offering free passes, so
check out their site, and maybe you can find one there if nothing else.

It's $100 at the door.

-Kara