Re: Linux Journal

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Matt Wehland wrote:

> Subject: Linux Journal
>
> Also I didn't catch names, who had the Wrangler and talked all night, and

	The long winded one is my roommate, Mark Bishop.

> who was the other guy?

	First time I've been referred to that way :-)

> Also the next meeting is monday, same palce/time right?

	Yep.

> Have the differences of GNU vs GPL vs Freeware vs comercial been covered
> lately?

	We'll add this to the list.

	On a related note, Mark and I are sometimes labeled as Pres. and
Vice Pres. of SILUG.  Albeit flattering, we want to strongly discourage
the group from seeing us as "in charge."  We sorta "took over" when Steve
left, but only in as so much to keep the group active.

	If any of you want to present a topic, take a more active role,
etc., please don't hesitate.  Mark and I are doing our best to keep the
meetings interesting and useful, and to that end we could use some help.
You don't have to be an expert in all things Linux to present a topic.
Mark and I certainly don't rank ourselves in the expert category (well, I
don't, but with Mark's ego, I often wonder).