Re: linux and netware

At KC we have the Linux box printing to a NW print que.  Found out that you
have to either have a 3.12 server or have bindary connections enabled or use
the tools provided in the Caldera distribution.

What do you want to do with that 4.11 server and Linux?

The Redhat distribution has a non-NDS client; the Caldera distribution has a
NDS aware client so you can store Linux stuff on the server.  Is that what are
you looking for?

Netware has always been Unix friendly.  I gather from the MCNE test
descriptions that they kinda lean to SCO.