majordomo (more)

I think what I'm looking for is how to force sendmail to not optimize by sending to multiple people at one host all at once.  For this one domain (pagemart.net) I need each email to go seperately.... I think something even like what SIU used at one point and time so not to instantly deliver a single piece of mail to 15,xxx account would work for me... I just need my incoming mail for this list to run that script instead (security hole?)