Re: IP Masquerading

Matthew Walker said:
> I'm having problems with IP Masquerading on 2 machines now.

First question:  Are you using the stock kernel?  If so, shame on you,
you should know better.  ;)

Second question:  Is CONFIG_IP_MASQUERADE_ICMP on?

Third question:  Is CONFIG_IP_FORWARD on (if it exists in the kernel
in question)?

 (I'm sure you wouldn't forget that...  ;)  Related
question...  Have you done an "echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward"
(or "echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forwarding", depending on what
kernel it is), assuming it is a newer kernel?

Thanks...