Re: January 1999 Netcraft Web Server Survey (fwd)

Ophidian said:
> you know what? all this says that is important is
> that there are approx 1 million people who think an
> ntserver as a webserver is a good idea ..... i pity
> them.

Note that the percentage using IIS (who have to be using NT) has gone
down though.  Granted some of the Apache growth *could* be on NT, but
who in their right mind would use Apache on NT when it runs infinitely
better on *any* Unix (especially Linux).

In any case, this month's survey looks like really good news to me.
Let's hope the numbers stay steady next month.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month