Re: Linux Expo -- May 18???

Well, this year's location will have changed to downtown at the Civic
center (or something similar).  There's a travel & accomodations link on
www.linuxexpo.org.  Rooms range from $45/night to $99/night it looks like.
There's typically a dinner or two hosted by the event, usually for $10 to
$20 a ticket, depending on the speakers.  Otherwise, cost is typical to
food in any city.

If you drive, expect a full 12 hour trip.  Not so bad if you carpool.  I
suggest flying however, as we did.  Last year, I think I gave $175 for
round trip air fare or something like that.

My expenses for last year, by myself, were about $815.  I did everything,
and went for the full events.  This year, I expect $1000 will cover
everything, leaving me $$ for souveniers :P

--Kara