Re: The return of KDE vs Gnome

I already use Window Maker.  But, I'm looking for a desktop env to use
with it.  As far as I understand, Gnome doesn't run on its own, it
requires another WM.  Maybe I'm wrong.  But, anyway......your DNS should
be fixed on my end now, Mark.

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.