Re: Computer Stickers

Are we talking about the same ones?  The neat plastic encapsulated emblem to
go on the computer that had the penguin and ?linuxresources? on it?  I thought
you said they were closer to $1.00 each.  [You know the one that was raffeled
off that Bish kinda wanted.]

If those are the ones we are talking about, I could go $10.00 worth.

Alan