Re: SILUG: Meeting for Nov 2nd

Mark Bishop said:
[...]
> In addition, I do believe that there will be some sort of demo
> of Linux on laptops.

Oops...  I forgot that Kara needed the laptop, so I brought it with me
to work.  Unfortunately, I'm an hour away, so there's not enough time
to get it back to her before she has to head that way.

FWIW, the install on the old Toshiba laptop was one of the easiest
I've ever seen.

> One final thing - Kara is bringing a Netwinder but
> she doesn't have a monitor for it so if someone would kindly email me if
> they can bring a monitor I would appreciate it.

I'm assuming Kara will need to do her presentation on the Netwinder,
so somebody *please* bring a monitor.  :-)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month