Atlanta Linux Showcase

Hello, everybody!

Just wanted to remind everyone that Steven Pritchard and I will be
attending the Atlanta Linux Showcase this week, so please forgive our
inactivity on any mailings ;)

I am planning on attending your next meeting, 11/2, with ALS paraphenilia
in hand, and something(s) free!  Keep your eyes and ears open for more
details and the formal meeting announcement after we return!

Also, thanks to Robert Threet, EASUG in Evansville, IN will be rejoining
the Linux LUG community!  If you, or someone you know is in the area, be
sure to watch for easug.org to be coming back to life!

Kara Pritchard
LUCI Coordinator
kara@silug.org