Interesting Program

I installed a demo copy of Exceed by Hummingbird on my win95 machine last
night.  It is an X-server for win95 and, much to my amazement, it actually
worked.  Ran xv on one linux machine; Netscape on another; both displayed on
the win95 machine in well-behaved windows.

Thanks to those who suggested possibilities for an Xserver.  Now I only wish I
could come up with the $$$$$$$$ for one that doesn't expire in a month.

BTW, is Monday, the 21th of September a meeting night????

Alan