Re: About SILUG (Was Re: Display X on another machine)

On 1 Sep 1998, Chris Tessone wrote:

> That too.
>
> On an unrelated note, can people tell me more about SILUG? I read the web
> page, but I'm curious as to the kinds of things you do at meetings?

Well SILUG is a loose organization of people that get together on the 1st
and 3rd Mondays of each month at well, I think the School of Medicine at
SIU (dammit Rich - I know you are like 20 feet away but I'm too tired to
yell.  Are we moving or not?) We just get together and talk Linux.
Sometimes we even do demonstrations, which should happen more often if we
move to SOM.