Re: SMB Help

'tis a Win98 machine.  It's running quite smoothly, even though I think
Win98 is pretty much a gimmick (Win98 = Win95B + IE4).  This is the only
problem I've had.  Okay, so that may be the prob.  'coo.  I'll post
smb.conf tomorrow when I get to work.  Would be too much trouble right now
with the way I'm feeling. :/  See if ya can't dig up that reg. edit.

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree
NT != *IX       | I Corinthians 2:1-5