Open Software & Constitutionally Protected Speech

slashdot.org seems to be having a problem with their DNS, and changing
subnets. None the less, there is a very interesting feature about First
Amendment Rights, and source code. The date on the article seems to
suggest it was "Contributed by sengan on Tuesday August 11,
@10:00PM", but perhaps this is because the time hasn't been set on
the new system. The URL makes me believe it is current. If this has been
discused previously, I would appreciate a summary from the moderator.

http://207.218.152.112/articles/980811/2153219.shtml

The slashdot.org discussion forum does not seem to be functioning from
this URL, but perhaps it will begin working again once the DNS problems
clear up.

You can also see the full article at:

http://samsara.law.cwru.edu/~sftspch/

\____/   /\___________/   /________/  /  / / scottr@cyberstation.net