Re: procmail

KoReE said:
> Hrm...I tried exactly that.  I still got mail from this person...
>
> :0 HB
> * ^FROMangela1@flash.net
> /dev/null

Looking at the procmailrc(5) and procmailex(5) man pages, I'm not
entirely sure that sending to just any file in the filesystem will
work.  It *should*, but perhaps dumping to a file named "spam" or
something, then deleting that periodically, would work better.

BTW, the HB will make procmail search in the headers and body.  Since
what ^FROM (which is magic) searches for should only be in the
headers, you could save a few cycles by leaving off the "HB".
(Procmail searches in headers by default.)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month